Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer time and the living is easy

It's SUMMER TIME!

... and this summer, I get to be a camp counselor! I absolutely love it!

Also this summer, I get to see my roommates twice in one month! Craziness!! Too bad the first time is 6 days away! Me and Kass are headed to OBX to see Cori and her family for the weekend next Friday! I've never been so excited for a roadtrip!

Two weeks after that, we are going to Virginia Beach to celebrate Cori's 21st birthday! Heck Yeah! I can't wait for that either!

I've already been to the beach once this summer and then two more this coming month! Three beach trips in one summer... This has never happened to me before and it's so EXCITING!

Other than those two trips, summer will be spent at camp and that is also perfectly fine because I work with some pretty awesome people and I get to attempt to give kids a great summer experience!

I am so very blessed to have everything I have and to be able to have this summer go the way it is going. Even on the long and busy days, I still have nothing to complain about.

I couldn't ask for a better summer.

-MM

No comments:

Post a Comment