Saturday, June 29, 2013

I have an excellent father. His strength is making me stronger.

Father's Day was on the 16th. Many of you already know but I am the biggest Daddy's Girl that has ever walked the face of this planet. But I think I have good reason. If you've met my dad, you know why. I'm sure many people know different sides of my dad.

There's the Marine.

  • Always on time and never under-dressed. Perfectly professional and always polite. 
There's the professional.
  • Always a tie on. Can't escape his phone. Best provider. 
Then there's the side of him that only his children and wife know. 
The biggest fan and giver of grace (sounds cheesy but it is so true!)
  • Always there. Problem solver. Best hug giver. Joke teller. Biggest fan. 
This is the guy that me and my sister's have the blessing of calling "daddy". He is wonderful inside and out and I can't imagine having anyone else in that position. He has been my super hero for 21 years and he always will be. I know I can go to him for anything and everything that I ever need and he will meet me with open arms and positive advice. And if my problem includes a stupid boy, well... you can probably guess what happens then. 

Anyway, I don't know how else to say that I have the greatest Dad in the world and no one could ever compare. 

Happy Father's Day, Daddy! (a few weeks late but we got to celebrate on that day too!)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said this any better if I tried! Daddy, you are the world to us... I hope you never forget it!

    ReplyDelete