Sunday, December 30, 2012

'Twas the Sunday after Christmas and all through the house, the TVs were ready for the Skins game...

I realized that I haven't made a post on here in over a week! No goood... 


It has been a crazy amazing Christmas week :) We had Christmas with my dad's family on the 23rd and that was a lot of fun as usual! When everyone in my family gets together, it is always a good time! We exchanged gifts and Christie and Benny both liked their gifts from my sister and I. Then we came home and did a little shopping for some last minute gifts and were successful! I think everyone loved all the gifts they got this year! 

Then on Christmas morning we woke up at 8 and opened presents. It was Abby, Christie, Nita, Dad, and I and we all took turns around the room. (: Again, I think everyone loved all the presents they received from "Santa Claus". 

Now for the big announcement!! --- At 4:59pm on December 27th, the world became a sweeter, cuter place with the arrival of Miss Lydia Grace (: MY NIECE WAS BORN! She is nothing short of perfect and she is precious in every way! 



Once we got home from visiting my sister, brother-in-law and niece... my step brother and sister-in-law were in town and we spent a few days with them. They gave me a gift card to Bath & Body Works and a candle and some shower gel from Bath & Body Works (: So I went to BBW and got another candle and an air freshener for my car (: LOVE THEM ALL! Also, in that same shopping trip, I got a satchel for going out for 7 dollars at American Eagle! 



Finally, to top the week off, my Lilly Pulitzer iPhone case came in the mail yesterday! THANK GOODNESS! I LOVEEEE IT! 


Most of all, though, spending time with my family made this the best week of the year! We had a great time enjoying each other's company! I don't know what I would do without them and my friends! 

(Speaking of that, I am so excited to see my friends from school!!! It has been WAY too long!!) 


It has been one great Christmas week and I couldn't be happier (: 

Merry Christmas! *MM

No comments:

Post a Comment