Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/20/12

THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
hahahah, I think we're going to live!

It's 1:40 in the morning and I am just now considering going to bed. It's been a good day (: I babysat my favorite kids ever this afternoon and then worked out and then went to pick up my little sister from school! OH WAIT, she decided to ride the bus home and forget that we were picking her up =P SILLY! Oh well, we still had a good afternoon getting hair stuff and eating Chinese for dinner! We got Lo Mien (is that how you spell that?!) and steamed dumplings! YUM! China Taste is the best! Since then I've been studying for an exam that I got an A on and talking to friends on facebook! So, as y'all can tell, it's been a slow day but a great day! Thankful for the slow but great days in my life!

*MM

No comments:

Post a Comment