Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I Love About Sundays

Today has been pretty long!

Last night, my friend, Amanda, came home for her Christmas break and so I went and stayed at her house and we hung out with her brother, Nick, and watched the movie Ted. Interesting movie to say the least but definitely not as funny as people have said it would be. We were going to watch a scary movie but all of them looked too gross! Anyway, we were up way late and of course we ended up sleeping right through church this morning.

So then, when I got home I decided I needed to start off my day in some sort of productive way so I went ahead and did my Insanity work out for the day! I have to say it was the hardest work out so far but it wasn't too bad so that was good and I only have one more day til rest day! What they say about those workouts is right! IT IS INSANEE! but it is definitely a good workout.

THEN, at 5pm we had our Church Christmas Concert so that was a nice little break from reality to get to go and listen to the Adult, Youth, Children, and Preschool choirs along with the Praise Band which is our contemporary band. As usual, the adult choir was SO amazing as were the children and youth choir. However, the preschool choir was SOOO cute! They had little bells that they were ringing as they sang and I think maybe 3 out of the 10 children were actually singing. TOO CUTE!

Anyway, we ended our day with coming up with what to make our older sister for Christmas and, see, I would say it on here but then she might see and that just isn't okay! SO, I guess no one will know til she gets it!

So pretty much, this day was a typical Sunday and I couldn't be anymore thankful for that!

'Til next time, *MM

No comments:

Post a Comment