Friday, December 14, 2012

Simply Blessed

Today seemed as if it was going to end sadly after watching all the broadcasts of the shooting today but then my friends reminded me the great times there are to be had...

SNAP CHAT... oh gosh, I don't know if y'all have heard of it or used it but I'm addicted and LAWD help us if someone ever screenshots our pictures we send! (the embarrassing faces people would have as blackmail!) Either way, one of my best friends Amanda and another one of my best friends, Logan were both sending me snapchats and as stupid as the whole concept is... it really does make you happier just being stupid with your friends! (I know... nothing special!)

I got some shopping done tonight (: My family has a big get together every year for Christmas and on the Thanksgiving prior, we draw names (this year I just made a chart for us) to see who will buy gifts for who. I got my step sister Christie and my little sister got our cousin Benny! The gift we got for Benny was definitely not what we had in mind when we left the house, but our Aunt assured us that he would love it! I guess we will see! My gift for Christie was pretty easy to find and I think she will love it!!

We also found our dresses for Christmas Eve and probably the Christmas concert at church this Sunday night! Can y'all believe our dresses were 18 dollars total!!! THAT IS NINE DOLLARS EACH! crazyyyy! You have to loveee bargain shopping! I can't wait for Sunday either when I can finally wear my dress!

I found out today that I will hopefully be an aunt next week!!!!!!! I don't think I can actually put into words how excited I am for this! I think my sister is getting tired of me telling her to "Get on it!". *as if she can make the baby come sooner* I am just so excited!!

Anyway, when I take a step back today... I have so much to be thankful for! And I wouldn't change a single thing!

'Til next time - *MM

No comments:

Post a Comment