Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just another Sunday

Today has been pretty uneventful but a great day overall!

This morning I went to church for the second contemporary service and that was pretty good overall! After that, I spent a few minutes catching up with one of my best friends, Logan. I think it's pretty safe to say we are both ready for school to start!

After church, I came home and had one awesome meal cooked by Nita. Pulled pork, baked beans, and collard greens! Comfort food at its finest!

I was a slacker today and didn't go to the gym because me and my sister has something more important to tend to... TIE DYE! We are making these....


I got the idea from adventuresofamiddlesister.blogspot.com. She has a lot of awesome ideas and this one is going to be perfect for the two beach trips that I am taking this month! Right now they are sitting in the plastic bags and waiting for us to rinse and wash them! I cannot wait to see what they end up looking like! 

Since then, not much has happened today! I did a little ab and arm work a few minutes ago because I couldn't stand that I didn't go to the gym today and now the family is watching Law & Order: SVU. (BEST SHOW) 

Tomorrow starts another week at Camp and I can't wait to see how this week goes! I need to figure out what to get my secret pal this week! 

*MM 

No comments:

Post a Comment